The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Friday, December 28, 2012

#WePush2 Finishing 2012 strong – 70mins, 15 miles, L8 manual on the bike; 13 miles at the hour mark...

(after which I drop to L5 for about 90 secs for some water). Also doing 30 minutes on each the ergo-meter (L7) and the rower for an hour of upper body aerobics. I was finally up to 50pds, 150 reps on the ab machine, but the Y literally just changed machines. I could only do 30pds on the new one and it’s almost impossible not to involve the arms. I don’t post to brag; hoping others with disabilities who aren’t necessarily on the Paralympian level will join the conversation about working out with the hashtag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.