The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Just watched the worst Christmas movie I have ever seen: Christmas with the Kranks.

Shockingly based on a John Grisham novel, Skipping Christmas, this movie had a dumb premise that I didn't care about 10 minutes in, and simply got worse and worse as it dragged on. They were still trying to create story lines that were worse than the main one in the last 20 minutes of the movie. I wasn't expecting much, having DVR'd the movie on FX to kill a dull night at some point. I was looking for a few laughs and expected a rather cheesy plot . . . and it still disappointed. I can't believe Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis starred in this ridiculously bad film that also featured Dan Akroyd. Movie fans may not want to skip Christmas, but they should absolutely skip Christmas with the Kranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.