The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm tired of hearing people say, "Guns don't kill people." ...

Yes, they do. Enough with clinging to an amendment that was meant to allow citizens in the 1700s to actually defend their country when people were using muskets! I can't conceive of what the parents of the kindergarten children and others are feeling tonight and will feel for the rest of their lives. I understand the desire to post messages of sympathy on Facebook, etc., but it's time to do a lot more than that. It's time to get rid of the guns that make it possible for these murderous acts to happen over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.