The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A new low for Fox “News.” It takes a lot for me to go out of my way to get the attention of a Y employee while I’m ...

sweating my butt off on the exercise bike just to change the channel of a TV. (If you know anything about CP, you understand why.) But I just couldn’t take another 5 minutes of watching a jackass like Karl Rove and his Fox cronies politicize the attacks on U.S. embassies, along with the rest of the stream of lies they constantly spew. They simply abuse the concept of free speech. I know, I should tune it out but when there’s a big-screen HD TV about 5 feet from me almost at eye level, it’s a little tough. And at this point, I should probably point out, I really don’t go looking for stuff to rip Republicans over. If anything, I feel like I don’t watch and read enough non-sports news. As a side note, Rove complained about the time it would take for President Obama to fly to a campaign event instead of dealing with the crisis, adding that he wouldn’t even be talking to the crowd that long. Does Rove seriously think Air Force I isn’t equipped with everything the President of the United States would need to stay on top of the situation? Watch some West Wing reruns, Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.