The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Robert Parker’s School Days was a typical Spenser novel – fun, easy to read, and a decent story. Parker is the only author who can make me laugh out loud consistently, at least with the Spenser character. Despite the serious subject matter with a Columbine like incident at the center of the story, there’s nothing literary about the novel. Read it for fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of Parker's stories even his historical fiction novels which actually are quite cool, however over the years I have learned it seems to be a guy thing. As I tend to listen to books more than read them whenever a female is within earshot it's more "who talks like that" or "sexist pig", etc. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.