The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I recently learned that the Chester County Book & Music Company (@CHESTERCOBOOK) is closing. I guess it was inevitable. I used to meet a friend of mine there for the occasional iced-T and my mom after she finished work for a quick dinner before my nephew’s games. I also took to doing a lot of Christmas shopping there. Not sure the kids always appreciated it, but I figured they got enough gadgets from everybody else – a book wasn’t going to kill them. Plus, it was just nice to see what was out there by doing something besides a google search. I guess I was guilty of not buying enough of the interesting titles I stumbled upon. I actually had them in mind for promotion possibilities for the book I’m trying to publish. I wonder how anyone is ever going to just “stumble” onto a book that they aren’t necessarily looking for when all the book stores are gone. I guess people can still do that online, but even without being a voracious reader, I enjoyed checking out what was “on the book shelves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.