The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Contact Me

          Due to changes to the Blogger Profile, there is no longer an e-mail link available to readers. At the risk of inviting spam, I am listing an address I created through Verizon on 6/5/12 here. Readers can e-mail robqink on the service just mentioned with a .net extension. I’m not spelling it out nor providing a link in what is likely a feeble attempt to avoid automatic searches picking it up for spammers. Please note that a response, if needed, will come from a different address. If you cannot figure out the address for any reason, please feel free to contact me via the Facebook or Twitter accounts for this blog. See links to those pages above on the blog template. If you are not a member of either service, feel free to leave a comment on this post as a registered member of Disqus and I should receive your message via e-mail along with an address to which I can reply. DO NOT POST YOUR CONTACT INFO IN THE COMMENT. Unfortunately, due to spammers, these are the best options I can offer. Please note: I receive comments via e-mail and spam is deleted very quickly.






(This post was back dated to stay out of the flow of regular posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.