The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

I’ve been blogging again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Royal Steele Donates 10% of '09 Profits

With the final commissions from 2009 sales coming in Wednesday, I sent a donation to the Philadelphia Power Play from royalsteals.com's profits yesterday afternoon. In fact, since the site picked up a couple of advertisers last year, cost was covered entirely by advertising revenue in the calculation of the donation. In other words, 10% of every single commission that I was paid from a sale in '09 went towards Power Play, a wheelchair hockey club.

In the last three years, I have donated 13.2% of the all-time profits from the website to organizations intended to enhance the lives of people with disabilities. While the total amount, just more than $99, certainly isn't an impressive sum, I was proud to make the donation each year.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, comments are closed.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.